Name: Ahmet Seyhan
Place of Birth: Ladik / Samsun
Date of Birth: 1962
Title: Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeon, Professor at Celal Bayar Univesity (Head of the Department), Certified surgeon by Turkish Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons
* Undergraduate Ege University, School of Med. 1983
* Post-graduate Ege University, School of Med.1985
* Phd Dicle University, School of Med. 1992
* Assit.Prof Celal Bayar University, School of Med. 1995
* Assit. Prof. Celal Bayar University, School of Med. 1999
* Professor Celal Bayar University, School of Med. 2005
Celal Bayar University: School of Medicine Head of Plastic Surgery Department
Celal Bayar University 1994 - 2012
PAPERS FOR INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS
* Alic B, Gurel M, Cilengir M, Seyhan A, Atlihan S. Unilateral Gate Flap for Reconstruction of the Lower Lip. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 84: 814-819, 1989.
* Gurel M, Alic B, Seyhan A, Çilengir M. Total Lower Lip Reconstruction in Advanced Squamous Carcinoma: Application of the Gate-Flap Technique. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 28: 434-441, 1992.
* Seyhan A, Gurel M, Tugsel E, Cilengir M, Alic B. Modified Gate Flap for Lower Lip Reconstruction. European Journal of Plastic Surgery, 15: 186-191, 1992.
* Seyhan A. Method for Middle Vault Reconstruction in Primary Rhinoplasty: Upper Lateral Cartilage Bending. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 100: 1941-1943, 1997.
* Seyhan A. A "V" Shaped Ruler to Detect the Largest Transposable Z Plasty. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 101: 870-872, 1998.
* Seyhan A. Mini Z in Z to Relieve the Tension on the Transverse Closure after Z-Plasty Transposition. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 101: 1635-1637, 1998.
* Seyhan A. Obtaining a Perfectly Circled Areolar Perimeter after Reduction Mammaplasty. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 101: 2008-2009, 1998.
* Seyhan A, Akarsu N, Keskin F. A Large Family with Type IV Radial Polydactyly. Journal of Hand Surgery; (British and European Volume), 23 B: 530-533, 1998.
* Seyhan A. Reply (to Lerma, J.: The "Lapel" Technique) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 102: 2274-2275, 1998.
* Seyhan A, Yoleri L, Barutçu A. Immediate Hair Transplantation into a Newly Closed Wound to Conceal the Final Scar on the Hair-bearing Skin. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 105: 1866-1870, (discussion 1871), 2000
* Seyhan A. Planimetric Gain in Z Plasty. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 107: 1617-1618, 2001.
* Erhan Y, Sakarya A, Aydede H, Demir A, Seyhan A, Atici E. A Case of Large Mucinous Adenocarcinoma Arising in a Long-Standing Fistula-in-Ano. Digestive Surgery.20 :69-71, 2003.
* Seyhan A, Tarhan S, Turkdogan P. Needle Guided Shave Excision with Ultrasonographic Assistance. Dermatogic Surgery, 29: 1210-4., 2003.
* Seyhan A , Özden S. An unusual antihelical deformity causing prominent ear: Isolated absence of the inferior crus. Plast Reconstr Surg., 115:336-7, 2005.